Ruthless Equity: Disrupt the Status Quo and Ensure Learning for All Students – Ken Williams
You're currently not logged in. You must login for member pricing.
Check to see if your district is a member:
If your district is listed in the drop down menu AND this is your 1st registration since Aug. 2, 2016, you must register your membership once by clicking "Join Now" and then selecting “Individual Partner Membership”.
If you have already registered since Aug. 2, 2016, simply click "Login Now" and provide user name and password.Join Now Login Now
Ruthless Equity - Ken Williams
March 14, 2023
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
MPC Invites you to join Ken Williams to participate in his workshop
Ruthless Equity: Disrupt the Status Quo and Ensure Learning for all Students
March 14, 2023
8:30am – 3:00pm
Participants may choose to either be In-Person at the Medinah Shrine Center in Addison, Illinois or participate via Live Stream
Illinois Administrators Academy #1901
Note: Ken Williams’ book, “Ruthless Equity” is included in the price of registration
Ken Williams is a husband, father, nationally-recognized trainer, speaker, coach and consultant in leadership and school culture. A practitioner for nearly three decades, Ken led the improvement efforts at two schools by leveraging the Professional Learning Communities at Work process. Through his company, Unfold The Soul, Ken is skilled in joining the why of the work to the how of the work. He is known for his powerful and engaging combinations of “heart, humor, and hammer.” While his style is inspirational and motivational, he’s also known as a status-quo disruptor, warm demander, and an unapologetic identifier of elephants in the room, with his lens firmly fixed on maximizing the collective strengths of educators in the service of high levels of learning for every student.
In this powerful status-quo-disrupting examination of the internal obstacles to ensuring high levels of learning for every student, bestselling author Ken Williams empowers educators with the tools to identify and defeat the enemy of equity.
Participants will discover the many subtle and seductive forms this enemy takes, and the mindset and practices required to defeat it.
This session will galvanize every educator to deliver on the promise of equity, excellence and achievement for ALL students, regardless of background.
*The workshop is suitable for all levels of educators, admin, and staff
1. identify the four pillars of equity, what they look like in practice, how to measure them, support them, and ensure campus-wide implementation
2. learn how to get teachers to engage in the kind of powerful equitable practice that results in improved student achievement
3. learn what to hunt, gather, protect, and defend as they co-create a culture of equity and excellence
4. understand different communication styles and learn strategies for dealing with resistance.
Ken Williams’ book, “Ruthless Equity”, is included with registration and will be mailed to each participant prior to the workshop.
Venue: Medinah Shrine Center
- All registrations will be confirmed by email.
- If you register 10 people, the 10th registration is free. Call 847-851-2256 or email [email protected] to receive this discount.
- Cancellations must be received at least 5 business days before the program event in order for refunds to be made. A $10 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations.
- If you have questions or need assistance in registering, call Tresie at 847-851-2256 or email her at [email protected].