Individual Membership Options
|Membership or Annual Renewal Fee||$60.00|
|Retired Membership Fee||$50.00|
School Districts, Other Organizations
Advantages to Membership:
- Members belong to an organization that advocates and supports students on behalf of school principals and other leaders
- Members receive reduced fees for all programs
- Members may attend all Legal Breakfasts free of charge.
- Members may attend all Professional Support Network events free of charge.
- Members have priority for participation to all MPC events.
- Members are eligible to be on the MPC Advisory Board.
- Members receive all MPC mailings and emails
- Members have access to ‘members only’ resources on MPC website.
- Members have access to Illinois Administrator Academy Credit (ACC).
- Members have additional opportunities to network with other school leaders.
- $250 for districts/schools with under 500 students
- $380 for districts/schools with 500 to 1,999 students
- $505 for districts/schools with 2,000 to 3,999 students
- $630 for districts/schools with 4,000 to 6,999 students
- $760 for districts/schools with 7,000 to 9,999 students
- $885 for districts/schools with 10,000 to 12,999 students
- $1010 for districts/schools with 13,000 to 15,999 students
- $1,150 for districts/schools with 16,000 or more students