Members in the Midwest Principals’ Center (MPC) share our pledge to work for all children served in our schools. Members believe that the needs of students will always be the measure by which we judge our work. The MPC is governed by practicing school principals and has, as its primary purpose, the professional development of principals and other leaders.
School Districts, Other Organizations
Advantages to Membership:
- Members belong to an organization that advocates and supports students on behalf of school principals and other leaders
- Members receive reduced fees for all programs
- Members may attend all Legal Breakfasts free of charge
- Members have priority for participation to all MPC events.
- Members are eligible to be on the MPC Advisory Board.
- Members receive all MPC mailings and emails
- Members have access to ‘members only’ resources on MPC website.
- Members have access to Illinois Administrator Academy Credit (ACC).
- Members have additional opportunities to network with other school leaders.
- $230 for districts/schools with under 500 students
- $345 for districts/schools with 500 to 1,999 students
- $460 for districts/schools with 2,000 to 3,999 students
- $575 for districts/schools with 4,000 to 6,999 students
- $690 for districts/schools with 7,000 to 9,999 students
- $805 for districts/schools with 10,000 to 12,999 students
- $920 for districts/schools with 13,000 to 15,999 students
- $1,035 for districts/schools with 16,000 or more students
Example of Saving PD Funds Through Membership
# of Educators attending MPC Events
- 10 Administrators/Educators from a district of 3000 students attend 2 Programs and 2 Legal Breakfasts.
MPC Partner District Cost
- Partner Member Fee = $460
- 10 x 2 x $220 Program Fee = $4400
- Legal Breakfasts are Free
- Total Cost: $4860.00
Non-MPC District Cost
- 10 x 2 x $300 Program Fee = $6000
- 10 x $50 Legal Breakfast Fee = $500
- Total Cost: $6500.00