Members in the Midwest Principals’ Center (MPC) share our pledge to work for all children served in our schools. Members believe that the needs of students will always be the measure by which we judge our work. The MPC is governed by practicing school principals and has, as its primary purpose, the professional development of principals and other leaders.
School Districts, Other Organizations
Advantages to Membership:
- Members belong to an organization that advocates and supports students on behalf of school principals and other leaders
- Members receive reduced fees for all programs
- Members may attend all Legal Breakfasts free of charge
- Members have priority for participation to all MPC events.
- Members are eligible to be on the MPC Advisory Board.
- Members receive all MPC mailings and emails
- Members have access to ‘members only’ resources on MPC website.
- Members have access to Illinois Administrator Academy Credit (ACC).
- Members have additional opportunities to network with other school leaders.
- $250 for districts/schools with under 500 students
- $380 for districts/schools with 500 to 1,999 students
- $505 for districts/schools with 2,000 to 3,999 students
- $630 for districts/schools with 4,000 to 6,999 students
- $760 for districts/schools with 7,000 to 9,999 students
- $885 for districts/schools with 10,000 to 12,999 students
- $1010 for districts/schools with 13,000 to 15,999 students
- $1,150 for districts/schools with 16,000 or more students