MIDWEST PRINCIPALS’ CENTER CALL FOR PRESENTERS
The Midwest Principals’ Center, Inc. is searching for exceptional presenters to explore best practices and leading-edge issues that influence and promote the academic, social, and emotional development of school children. The MPC is especially interested in leadership issues and practices that support school principals in leading effective schools through leadership, affiliation, and knowledge.
- To select a presenter to conduct a future professional development presentation or workshop for the Midwest Principals’ Center, Inc.
- To enable the Midwest Principals’ Center, Inc. to recommend a presenter/presentation to an MPC member, such as an interested educator or school district, for professional development purposes.
- Is the presentation/workshop appropriate for a full day (8:30am-3:15pm)?
- Is the presentation/workshop appropriate for the target audience?
- Is the content relevant to current education priorities, needs, issues, and trends?
- Will the presentation workshop actively engage participants through a variety of approaches (i.e., Interactivity between presenter and the audience, interactivity among small groups of audience members, and/or hands-on learning)?
- Does the presentation/workshop support the purpose as stated above?
- Will the presentation/workshop content and materials provide participants with new methods, skills, or creative and innovative ideas for their practice?
- Do the presentation/workshop abstract and description align with the workshop outcomes?
- Is there sufficient evidence that the presenter possesses excellent presentation/facilitation skills?
Please note these important deadlines:
- Presenter applications are considered when they are received.
- Decisions and notification will be made when deemed appropriate to do so.
Click here to fill out the Call for Presenters Application Form.