Legal Breakfast: Curriculum Choices by Parents
You're currently not logged in. You must login for member pricing.
Check to see if your district is a member:
If your district is listed in the drop down menu AND this is your 1st registration since Aug. 2, 2016, you must register your membership once by clicking "Join Now" and then selecting “Individual Partner Membership”.
If you have already registered since Aug. 2, 2016, simply click "Login Now" and provide user name and password.Join Now Login Now
Legal Breakfast: Curriculum c
November 6, 2023
7:45 am - 9:15 am
TOPIC: Curriculum Choices by Parents
Kriha Law LLC
November 6, 2023
7:45 – 9:15 am
Zoom Meeting (Connecting information will be sent to each registrant).
These morning meetings will:
• Update school leaders on legal issues and new legislation
that impact school leadership.
• Help to prevent legal entanglements that sap time and
resources from schools and districts.
• Provide practical advice on handling potential and existing
• Discuss and problem solve structured scenarios that relate
to the practical and day to day aspects
of each legal topic.
• Gather information, bring ideas and examples, share, learn
and improve your practice by joining in the
rich dialogue and gaining diverse perspectives.
This event will be provided online. Each registrant will receive an invitation with directions on how to join the presentation.
Kriha Law LLC is a K-12 boutique education law firm, representing boards of education, public school districts, special education cooperatives, charter schools, and private schools in Illinois and across the Midwest. We are a collaborative team that is personally invested in the success of the firm and our clients. Our culture is simple – we work hard, treat others as we wish to be treated, demonstrate humility and kindness, and have a deep and abiding respect for our clients and each other.
Darcy Kriha is a founding partner of Kriha Law LLC. With over 25 years of experience representing school districts across Illinois, Darcy’s practice is dedicated to representing boards of education and special education cooperatives. Her passion for serving clients with the utmost respect, coupled with her creative and collaborative resolutions, promotes her as a leader in the industry. Her work allows schools to focus on their important mission of educating children. Darcy, along with her associates, will present a series of updates on critical legal issues faced by school leaders.
Venue: On-Line Webinar
- All registrations will be confirmed by email.
- If you register 10 people, the 10th registration is free. Call 847-851-2256 or email [email protected] to receive this discount.
- Cancellations must be received at least 5 business days before the program event in order for refunds to be made. A $10 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations.
- If you have questions or need assistance in registering, call Tresie at 847-851-2256 or email her at [email protected].