Cancelled-#FULLYCHARGED Science & Strategies to Increase Student—Staff–Family Engagement & Success Even During a Pandemic!
You're currently not logged in. You must login for member pricing.
Check to see if your district is a member:
If your district is listed in the drop down menu AND this is your 1st registration since Aug. 2, 2016, you must register your membership once by clicking "Join Now" and then selecting “Individual Partner Membership”.
If you have already registered since Aug. 2, 2016, simply click "Login Now" and provide user name and password.Join Now Login Now
January 21, 2021
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
This workshop has been cancelled and will be rescheduled into the 2021-2022 school year
#FULLYCHARGED Science & Strategies
to Increase Student—Staff–Family Engagement & Success
Even During a Pandemic!
An Online Interactive Workshop with
January 21, 2021
Midwest Principals’ Center invites you to get “FULLY CHARGED” in 2021! Join CEO, Author, Educator of the Year, and Coach Julie Adams for a fast-paced, highly engaging virtual workshop that will provide you the WHAT, WHY, and HOW to increase social-emotional and cognitive success across your whole school system with over 30+ strategies to implement immediately!
In addition to having taught for 14 years in Kindergarten through Graduate School, Julie Adams has nearly 20 years of experience in the corporate sector as the Founder and CEO of Adams Educational Consulting, MB Enterprise, and is the inventor and CEO of Sticky Shox. She specializes in neuroscience as it relates to critical thinking and engagement, cognitive capacity, adolescent mental health, digital leadership, positive and systemic culture, social-emotional learning, and cognitive and instructional coaching. Julie and her team have trained thousands around the world—leaders, educators, athletes, and parents—in the science and strategies that skyrocket personal and professional success
Workshop participants will laugh and engage while learning the neuroscience and strategies that enable them to:
- understand how the young brain differs from the mature brain and how to strengthen it even during stressful times
- address ACEs and pandemic implications on brain development to increase success
- enhance positive school culture
- practice remote and in-person SEL and critical thinking strategies to increase student engagement and achievement
- identify and support the 8 mental health issues on the rise and learn how to mitigate them
- increase support and engagement with families and staff
- plant the “S.E.E.D.S.” –the 5 ingredients most influential to our mental and physical health that can be practiced throughout a school system
Come join us as we deepen our understanding of the impact that current stressors have on the brain, as we become fully charged with immediately applicable strategies and resources to increase both SEL and instructional success.
AM Session: 9:00am-12:00pm
Lunch Break: 12:00-1:00pm
Afternoon Session: 1:00-2:30pm
Registrants who select the add-on book option will have a copy of #FULLYCHARGED:140 Battery Charging Maslow & Bloom Strategies for Students, Parents and Staff (2018) mailed to them for an additional cost of $20.
Venue: On-Line Webinar
- All registrations will be confirmed by email.
- If you register 10 people, the 10th registration is free. Call 847-851-2256 or email [email protected] to receive this discount.
- Cancellations must be received at least 5 business days before the program event in order for refunds to be made. A $10 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations.
- If you have questions or need assistance in registering, call Tresie at 847-851-2256 or email her at [email protected].