MPC Legal Breakfast – Restorative Justice Practices and Discipline
You're currently not logged in. You must login for member pricing.
Check to see if your district is a member:
If your district is listed in the drop down menu AND this is your 1st registration since Aug. 2, 2016, you must register your membership once by clicking "Join Now" and then selecting “Individual Partner Membership”.
If you have already registered since Aug. 2, 2016, simply click "Login Now" and provide user name and password.Join Now Login Now
Free Ticket becomes available when you log in to your MPC member account. You can log in here.
|Non-Member Ticketshow details +||$50.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: May 23, 2019 10:55 am
Sales End: June 22, 2019 11:59 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- MPC Legal Breakfast
February 12, 2020
9:30 am - 11:00 am
Darcy Kriha is the founding partner of Kriha Law, LLC. With
over 25 years of experience representing school districts
across Illinois, Darcy’s practice is dedicated to representing
boards of education and special education cooperatives. Her
passion for serving clients with the utmost respect, coupled
with her creative and collaborative resolutions, promotes her
as a leader in the industry. Her work allows schools to focus
on their important mission of educating children.
Darcy, along with her associates, will present a series of
updates on critical legal issues faced by school leaders.
These morning meetings will:
• Update school leaders on legal issues and new legislation
that impact school leadership.
• Help to prevent legal entanglements that sap time and
resources from schools and districts.
• Provide practical advice on handling potential and existing
• Discuss and problem solve structured scenarios that relate
to the practical and day to day aspects
of each legal topic.
• Gather information, bring ideas and examples, share, learn
and improve your practice by joining in the
rich dialogue and gaining diverse perspectives.
The following topics will be featured at each legal breakfast
along with other issues of interest.
Venue: The Eisenhower Cooperative
- All registrations will be confirmed by email.
- If you register 15 people, the 15th registration is free. Call 847-851-2256 to receive this discount.
- Cancellations must be received at least 5 business days before the program event in order for refunds to be made. A $10 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations.
- If you have questions or need assistance in registering, call Tresie at 847-851-2256 or email her at [email protected].