SOLD OUT! Justin Baeder – Delivering High-Performance Customer Service in Your School
You're currently not logged in. You must login for member pricing.
Check to see if your district is a member:
If your district is listed in the drop down menu AND this is your 1st registration since Aug. 2, 2016, you must register your membership once by clicking "Join Now" and then selecting “Individual Partner Membership”.
If you have already registered since Aug. 2, 2016, simply click "Login Now" and provide user name and password.Join Now Login Now
- August 4, 2018
8:30 am - 11:15 pm
A workshop for Admin Assistants and Office Staff
Justin Baeder is Director of The Principal Center and the High- Performance Instructional Leadership Network. Justin spent the first 10 years of his career as a teacher and principal in Seattle Public Schools. Since 2012, he has served as a full-time consultant and director of The Principal Center, speaking at national conventions
such as NAESP and ASCD to help school leaders become more productive by using high-performance strategies and technology to increase their impact on student learning. He writes new articles each week on productivity for school administrators at Eduleadership.org.
In this one-day workshop for school office staff and admin assistants, you’ll develop systems to reduce interruptions and stress, while getting more done in less time.
Though designed for office staff and assistants, principals and other administrators are welcome to attend.
- Strategies for minimizing interruptions from parents and staff, so you can focus on your core work – even if you’re “it” in the front office
- A proven process for turning your top frustrations into fine-tuned systems that get more done without your involvement
- How to eliminate duplicated work and manual data entry for attendance, payments and other parent/student issues you encounter every day
- Key tolls for empowering staff to get the information they need, without always asking you
- Tech tools for working with student data, staff requests, shared calendars and communicationAgenda:AM:
- Creating a “Wow” customer service experience for everyone who calls or visits your school
- Identifying your biggest frustration and time-wasting interruptions
- High-Performance Workflow: how to build systems to get work done without youPM:
- Systems for self-service support:empowering teachers and other staff to help themselves – your way
- Tech tools to consider for your office team
- Better coordination with less communication: systems for seamlessly sharing information How your school can
develop a reputation in your community for outstanding customer service – even if you’re understaffedRegistration and Continental Breakfast 8:00 am — 8:30 am
Lunch is provided.
Venue: Medinah Shrine Center